The world is pretty much half men, half women. So why are there hardly any women doing top jobs at agencies? We decided to stop chatting about it and do something. SheSays holds events, where top females in the industry share their thoughts and help people work their way up. We also have our own award called The Golden Stillettos which is actually the first ever wearable award for women who stepped it up.
We are also very pleased to announce a couple of extra services in the US – soon to follow in the UK. We now offer career management and recruitment which means we can find you some great jobs.
And because we like to keep things practical, we are starting some courses on digital creative and production where we’ll focus on the ‘how’ rather than the ‘what’. That’s right, we’ll teach you how to get things done as opposed to talking about the internet.
Finally, if you want to work on great clients and with other amazing women, please join our evolved collaboration platform called shout. The benefits are incredible, including getting some hard cash.
So what’s in it for you?
You can come to free events around the world and meet other cool women, you can get a mentor, a job or even additional income through shout projects. You can also get on our list of great women or suggest other cool ladies who deserve some exposure.
111 Saint Felix Street – Brooklyn, NY – USA
+1 646 549 5265
We are really different from other organizations in that everything we do comes from our members suggestions. So if you have ideas for events or anything else email us. Our events, mentorship, award submissions and job services are FREE. You pay for the courses, but hey, we need to make some money somewhere.
If you’re interested in our mentorship scheme contact us to get in touch with some of the industry’s best. Please tell us the city where you live/work and use the following subject lines – Who’s your momma/creative, Who’s your momma/planning and so forth. We are booked on a first come first serve basis.
WHO’S BEHIND IT?
- Dominique McMullan – SheSays power organizer
- Rifa Thorpe-Tracey – Digital Project Manager, SheSays event coordinator @rifa
- Maja Nyvang – Radio host at DR, SheSays power organizer
- Sine Cecilie Laub – SheSays power organizer
- Kristen Dolle – Senior Copywriter at ACNE, SheSays power organizer
- Nathalie Sonne – SheSays power organizer
- Louise Brierley-Ingham – SheSays mistress of ceremonies
- Kerrie Finch – SheSays power organizer
- Maxine Penney – SheSays communications executive @SheSaysAMS
NEW YORK @shesaysus
- Lillian Coryn – CD, SheSays mistress of ceremonies @wellmadeworld
- Patrice Speed – SheSays events manager
- Allyson Schreck – SheSays power organizer
- Erin St. Pierre – SheSays power organizer
- Mandy Godown – SheSays power organizer
- Kecia Benvenuto – SheSays power organizer
- Karen Vogel Scamardo – SheSays power organizer
- Allison McFadden – SheSays power organizer @allisonmcfadden
- Genevieve Crain – SheSays power organizer
- Mary Ann Guillette – SheSays power organizer
- Kiran Carpenter – Creative Program Manager at SapientNitro, SheSays mistress of ceremonies
- Maria Chercoles – Digital Strategy at SapientNitro, SheSays mistress of ceremonies
- Rebecca Orlov – Producer, SheSays mistress of ceremonies
- Jenn Lore – Sr. Acct Supervisor, Edelman, SheSays mistress of ceremonies
HARRISBURG, LANCASTER, PHILLY @SheSaysPA
- Julie Bancroft – Chief Ambassador Kake, SheSays mistress of ceremonies @juliebancroft
- Kerry Mullen – Founder Kake, SheSays mistress of ceremonies @kerrymullberry
- Karen Roland – Founder Kake, SheSays mistress of ceremonies @kareneroland
- Nichol Martin – Creative Manager, SheSays power organizer
- Serena Fedor – Director Interactive Accounts, SheSays power organizer
- Shauna Powers – Designer, SheSays power organizer
- Shani Betz – Executive Producer at Lollipop, SheSays power organizer @shesaystoronto
- Jessica Palmer - Owner & Partner at BlondBlonde Creative, SheSays power organizer
- Kim Ridgewell – Designer at Rethink, SheSays events manager @kimridgewell
- Jessica Mori – Copywriter at St. Bernadine, SheSays events manager @jess_mori
- Robyn Smith – Brand Supervisor at Cossette Vancouver, SheSays events manager @robynmichelles
- Jennifer Reynolds – Account Manager at Edelman, SheSays social media @three_sheets
- Nicole Tai - Project Manager at Hot Tomali Communications, SheSays events manager @nicolb
- Yasmin Quemard – Leader
- Jen Dobbie - Head of Copy
- Ruby Lucas – Head of Events & Sponsorship
- Cat Pitts-Tucker - Director of Who’s Your Momma
- Becky McOwens-Banks - Director of Who’s Your Momma
- Grace Clapham – SheSays power organizer @AGENT_GRACE
- Camille Schu – SheSays power organizer
- Meera Jane Navaratnam – SheSays power organizer
- Lizi Hamer – SheSays power organizer
SOUTH AMERICA TEAM
- Michelle Capdevielle– SheSays power organizer
- Beatriz Sano – SheSays power organizer
- Glaucia Baldi – SheSays power organizer
- Carol de Marchi – SheSays power organizer
- Daniela Costa – SheSays power organizer
And thanks to the lovely Yue Tuo who designed our site.