January 22nd, 2016
SheSays joins OneClub’s Creative Leadership Retreat
Ale Lariu, one of the SheSays founders, will do a session at the OneClub’s Creative Leaders Retreat.
The retreat is aimed at creatives responsible for leading teams and will focus on pushing the boundaries beyond the idea of a traditional conference.
Over two days participants will have unrivaled access to some of the most influential leaders and risk-takers in the creative industry. You will participate in small-group sessions where the emphasis is on discussion and come away with ideas you can implement, whether you’re a rising creative or a seasoned veteran.
Mentors and confirmed sessions include:
- Alessandra Lariu / Executive Director, Frog: The Future of (Your) Work
- Craig Allen / Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy
- Danielle Trivisonno Hawley / Chief Creative Officer, Americas, POSSIBLE
- David Baldwin / Lead Guitar, Baldwin&: It’s Hard Out there for a Pimp
- Glenn Cole / Founder & CCO, 72andSunny
- Iain Tait / Executive Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy: Managing Different
- Jessica Monsey / Group Account Director, Wieden+Kennedy
- Jimmy Smith / Chairman and CCO, Amusement Park Entertainment
- Joe Alexander / Executive VP, Chief Creative Officer, The Martin Agency
- John Butler / Executive Creative Director and Founding Partner, BSSP: If I Could Have a Do-Over, Marginalia from a 20 year-old work in progress
- Jose Molla / Chief Creative Officer, the community: The Hate and Love Relationship Between Money and Great Work
- Judy John / CEO / CCO, Leo Burnett Toronto
- Leslie Sims / Chief Creative Officer, Y&R New York: Understanding the Business Side
- Nancy Vonk / Founder, Swim: Just to be clear, you are terrific, but everything you do is what a moron would do
- Pum Lefebure / Co-founder & Chief Creative Officer, Design Army: Storytelling is Dead — Here’s How to Sell Now
- Steve Sandstrom / Executive Creative Director & Founder, Sandstrom Partners
- Tim Brunelle / VP Creative Director, BBDO Minneapolis: The Modern Campaign Formula