It’s okay not to be okay
Let’s face it: the state of mental health in modern workplaces is bleak. Our plates are overloaded, we work under intense pressure and despite increased awareness, things aren’t getting better. In adland in particular, job-induced anxiety, depression and burnout is rife. For those already living with mental illness, the environment can make their conditions impossible to manage. What’s more, the stigma forces people to suffer in silence.
What can companies do to really help? Besides pingpong tables and cute pets at work?
How can we combat burnout in our industry, confront toxic social dynamics and create a more supportive working environment
- Tarryn Pickup –Marketing Manager, Joe Public United and a non-medical hypnotherapist
- Sam Wilson-Späth – Head of Digital & Social Media Woolworths Marketing
- Tinyiko Mageza –Executive Manager: Marketing V&A Waterfront
- Natasha Reddy – HR Business Partner, HelloFCB+
- Melinda Fouché – Clinical Psychologist
- 17:30-18:30 – Grab wine and settle in
- 18:30-19:30 – Panel discussion
- 19:30-20:30 – Networking and more wine
Cash bar available
TICKETS: Entry is free but space is limited and our events book up early, so RSVP on Eventbrite to secure your spot.
We kindly ask if you’re unable to attend on the night to please cancel the ticket via Eventbrite so we can give the seat away.