The most authentic voice in the gender equality movement.
Our members say we are the most authentic of all women’s and non-binary people’s organizations. Why? Because since 2007 we made a commitment to be a real voice for you. No figure heads, no sponsors with personal agendas, no barriers for entry.
Our members suggest event topics, co-create activism and have a say on what we do next. For 15 years we have grown to an estimated 70,000 members in over 55 cities giving a voice to 1593 speakers worldwide.
And our impact keeps growing :
We believe if we use our collective voices permanent change in gender leadership is within our reach.
What we do:
Who’s behind it
Women (binary and non-binary) from all walk of life across 55 cities. Our chapter leads are our most treasured asset. Check them out here.
Brand Experience Consultant
Laura Jordan Bambach
Chief Creative Officer at Grey London
We believe in stopping gender leadership imbalance by focusing on exposing our collective voices, not just the one of a happy few. And we do this by being a non-hierarchical action-based organization where:
- Members have a say and our events and mentorship are free.
- We answer to nobody except our members. So yes, we are not for profit which gives us immense freedom to best serve our collective.
- There are no barriers for entry and everyone can learn and participate in changing the ratio of women and non-bonary people leaders in the creative industries.
- We don’t just discuss women’s and non-binary people’s issues, we discuss topics that will improve our careers. And we do this almost everyday around the globe.
Even though we are called SheSays, we’re all about doing things and we have pioneered a bunch of actions in the women’s space including:
- The 1st – and largest – global network for creative women and non-binary people
- The 1st representation of women creatives in the White House (US) and No.10 (UK)
- The 1st women entrepreneurs meet creatives conference
- The 1st wearable award
- The 1st women only hackathon
- The 1st to do speed mentoring events
- The 1st to create a list of women in the creative industry
- The 1st Women Directors Festival in Cannes