How to boldly go: stories of career boldness
Stories of career boldness to shake you out of your comfort zone
Bringing together a powerhouse panel of creative industry trailblazers, we will share stories of career boldness to inspire you to step out of your comfort zone and pursue a greater ambition. Hear how they managed to achieve their industry firsts, turned failures into triumphs, and how they continue to shape our world and embolden the next generation.
- Pride Maunatlala – Head of Marketing, TFG
- Jackie Burger – Founder of Salon 58 / Former Editor-in-Chief, ELLE SA
- Asha Patel – Head of Marketing, Google SA ]
- Katherine Pichulik – Founder and designer, Pichulik
- Stefania Johnson – Advertising legend / Former ECD and shareholder, FCB SA
- 17:30-18:30 Grab wine and settle in
- 18:30-19:30 Panel discussion
- 19:30-20:30 Networking and more wine
Cash bar available.
TICKETS: This event is currently sold out, but please join the waiting list on Eventbrite and we’ll let you know if a spot opens up. We kindly ask if you’re unable to attend on the night to please cancel the ticket via Eventbrite (and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can give the seat away.