Girls Gone Bad: Beating toxic colleagues and building your pack
The women who drag you down, and what to do about. As Madeleine Albright once said, “there is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” Most of us will have to deal with toxic colleagues at some point in our careers, whether it’s a queen bee boss, backstabbing teammate or backchatting junior. What makes it even more testing is when women drag women down. Why do we do it? How can we make it stop? How do you find your best ever work wife (or husband)? Let’s unpack this ‘the pink elephant” in the room.
- Lani Carstens – Group Managing and Executive Director, John Brown Media
- Robyn Campbell – Managing Director, HelloFCB+
- Emma King – Founder and MD at The Friday Street Club
- Kay Orlandi – Strategic Partner, 3Verse
- Palesa Kgasane – Editor, Between10and5
- 17:30-18:30 Grab a drink and settle in
- 18:30-19:30 Panel discussion
- 19:30-20:30 Networking and more drinks
Cash bar available
TICKETS: Entry is free but spaces are limited, so RSVP at Eventbrite.
Go to eventbrite.com and search for “SheSays Cape Town”
With thanks to our collaborators: Vega School and HelloFCB+.