There is boundless creativity in the SheSays Chicago community. What better place to show love and support of our DIYers and artists than at the third annual SheSays Shop & Sip networking event!
Please join us at Chicago Distilling Company on Sunday, November 12 from 11-3 pm. It’s a perfect time to meet your friends for brunch or after your stroll through the Logan Square Farmers’ Market, then stop by and do some early holiday shopping. You’ll find everything from custom jewelry and home accessories to letterpress goods and seasonal gifts. Find something for your friends (and yourself) while supporting the creative people who inspire us daily. Enjoy a specially created SheSays Signature Drink by the Distillery at the cash bar and network with our multi-talented community. For a recap of 2016, read our Tumblr post.
MEET THE VENDORS:
- Allison Mooney Design - Modern, minimal fine metal and gemstone jewelry
- Alyssa Welch - Vintage Vinyl Records
- Anna Czerwinski - Christmas Goodies and Gifts
- Aplomb - Modern vintage clothing, jewelry, and home decor
- Artluxe Designs - Greeting cards, art prints, tote bags, tees
- Berwyn Bettys Bath & Body - Kidcentric and pop culture bath bombs, sugar scrubs, felted soaps
- Boozy Suzie Hattery - Wine-themed hats and fascinators for any wine lover
- Castillo & Co. Jewelry - Handmade everyday jewelry with a latinx twist
- Do It Like a Lady - Calendar featuring illustrations of lesser-known inspiring women throughout history (Proceeds go to SheSays!)
- Fluorescent City - Hand-embroidered and painted wearable art, accessories and home decor
- Give A Shi*t - Hand-screened tshirts by local artists, with 100% of proceeds going to Streetwise and Streetwise vendors
- Jeannine Ringland Zwirn - Handmade pottery
- Juicey Gems - Handmade jewelry
- Julie Sabo - Drawings, Prints, Christmas Stockings, Ornaments
- Katreena Dee - Upcycled goods
- Kute & Krafty - Paper flowers
- Love Peridot - Fashion and lifestyle accessories
- Philosofher - Collection of apparel, stationery, novelties, and such, curated to celebrate the life of, the love of, creatives and women
- Plate & Page - Unique hand screenprinted paper goods and art inspired by the culinary, literary, and science worlds
- SlapMap - Chicago flag slap bracelet that then unfolds to a water-resistant, tear-resistant, pen-friendly map of Chicago
- The Uzee Collective - Handmade, crystal and precious stone jewelry made with copper and mixed-metals
Interested in being a vendor? Our application period has closed, but we welcome you to email us to see if there are any openings.
This event is our annual fundraiser to put on our always free events throughout the year. Plan on bringing some cash to participate in our raffle, where we will have sessions with our incredible mentors as prizes! One ticket for $5, three for $10!
Hope to see you there!
Note: Many of our sellers accept credit cards and online payments, but some may only accept cash or checks.