Startups with less than $1 million in funding and at least one female founder can apply and if you make it to the top 10 you’ll pitch at the conference. Winners get $25,000.
Join 800+ men and women in tech — designers, engineers, marketeers, business folks — for a star-studded lineup of keynote speakers:
- Sandra Lerner (Founder, Cisco & Urban Decay
- Fran Meir, Founder, Match.com and TRUSTe
- Geraldine Laybourne, Founder, Oxygen Network
Learn best practices on starting up and going big from speakers including the female founders of Adafruit Industries, DailyWorth, Everpurse, Roominate, Songkick, Meebo, more!
Watch the 10 startup competition finalists pitch live to judges and audience for prizes. Judges include:
- Alexis Ohanian (Ambassador to the East, Y Combinator)
- Brad Svrluga (Co-Founder & General Partner, High Peaks Venture Partners)
- Charlie O’Donnell (Partner, Brooklyn Ventures)
- David Tisch (Managing Partner, BoxGroup)
- Jalak Jobanputra (Managing Partner, FuturePerfect Ventures)
- James Robinson (Managing Partner, RRE Ventures)
- Joy Marcus (Venture Partner, DFJ Gotham)
- Laurel Touby (Founder, Mediabistro)
- Nikhil Kalghatgi (Venture Capitalist, SoftBank Capita l)
Participate in lunchtime mentoring and meet over 800 men and women in tech at the Women 2.0 PITCH NYC Conference. Get a $300 ticket with discount code “SHESAYS” – Details: http://pitch.women2.com
Posted: October 29th, 2012 under News.