Negotiations are not just about the billion dollar deals, boardroom strategies, or company takeovers; it’s a process we use daily. This panel discussion is designed to help you understand the process of negotiation, using techniques and steps you can apply in getting what you want successfully. Whether you're preparing for an upcoming interview, asking for a pay raise, renegotiating a current contract, or slicing your company share, knowing how to effectively negotiate compensation is necessary for every profession.
- Interactive activities that will engage attendees who want to practice their negotiating skills in person
- Preparing a negotiating strategy
- Avoid common mistakes in negotiating
- Understand the role of influence and persuasion in negotiating
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
Click here for more information.